A VPN which is abbreviation for Virtual Private Network, actually does what it is called. The software or tool creates a virtual private network using the public internet (your ISPs) ensuring your connection is secure, private and hidden from the rest of the internet. If you are curious or concerned about your privacy then you should use VPN. Basically Virtual Private Network hide your identity and can give access to the sites which are banned your country. For example use VPN for HOLA and NETFLIX to watch free movies which are only available to US users. I use VPN as a US person and get access to it, that’s all.
The Advantages of Using VPN are:
- Enhanced security: Secures your publicly visible connection through tunneling protocols. When you connect to the network through a VPN, the data (email, chats, form data, documents & downloads) is kept secured and encrypted. In this way the information is away from hackers’ eyes.
- Remote control: In case of a company, the great advantage of having a VPN is that the information can be accessed remotely even from home or from any other place. That’s why a VPN can increase productivity within a company.
- Share files: A Virtual Private Network service can be used if you have a group that needs to share files for a long period of time.
- Online anonymity: Through a VPN you can browse the web in complete anonymity. Compared to hide IP software or web proxies, the advantage of a Virtual Private Network service is that it allows you to access both web applications and websites in complete anonymity.
- Unblock websites and bypass filters: VPNs are great for accessing blocked websites or for bypassing Internet filters. This is why there is an increased number of VPN services used in countries where Internet censorship is applied. Unblock geo-restricted and blocked websites from regions like China, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arab, UAE, Oman, UK, Australia, Canada, USA, Japan and a few others.
- Change IP address: If you need an IP address from another country, then a VPN can provide you this.
- Better performance: Bandwidth and efficiency of the network can be generally increased once a Virtual Private Network solution is implemented.
Besides, VPNs can secures users against phishing attacks, link baits, targeted advertising and other malicious activity. It also, protect your devices against MiM (man in the middle) hack attacks on public Wi-Fi networks .
There are 3 types of people who benefit differently from VPNs:
The student and employee – these people are likely using a VPN and don’t even know it as their school or workplace have one set up for them already.
The downloader – It doesn’t matter if it’s legal or illegal, hiding download activity keeps you from being on a witch hunt list by already rich and powerful companies. If you’re using a Bit Torrent site, a VPN could be the difference between enjoying content and defending yourself in court – regardless of whether or not you’re downloading legit content.
The security advocate – these people know the risks all too well and are ready to protect themselves. They may be paranoid, but I’ll tell you what they aren’t – being spied on.
Why do you need anonymous surfing?
Hide and change your IP from hackers and spies.
Encrypt your traffic and all sending documents.
Protect your personal passwords, bank account and credit card details.
Unblock websites which are not available in your region.
Watch the content you want from any country on earth with high speed.
Surf from any country of the world in one click.
Which VPN should I use?
Using a Virtual Private Network will help you fit into a newly emerging group – the security minded. There are hundreds of VPN provider in the world but not all of them are well worth and trusty. That’s why this is important to find the best one. We know, this is hard for you to find out the best one among hundreds.
If you want the best VPN service that money can buy than I suggest you take a look at whatismyipaddress.com because they are the best VPN providers in the world.
A good Virtual Private Network providers out there committed to your security and your privacy that are worth your trust. So, if you need a VPN service go for the paid one. There are plenty of free service but they are not secure.Connect with us